Due to its strategic location, Unquehue Campsite has the privilege of having all kind of different activities to do, such as interesting places to go sightseeing and beautiful beaches. All the places are very close to each other so the tourist can enjoy a different and lovely place every day.
- Bahía Mansa and Bahía Brava, (Harbour).
- Laguna Verde (Lake).
- Capilla la Asunción (Chapel).
- Residencia el Mesidor (Residence).
- Mirador Quetrihue (Viewpoint).
- Bosque de los Arrayanes (Wood).
- Cerro Bayo (Mountain).
- Cascada Río Bonito (Waterfall).
- Cascada Inacayal (Waterfall).
- Río Correntoso (River - Lake).
- Playa El Correntoso (Beach).
- Mirador Belvedere (Viewpoint).
- Centro comercial (Shopping Centre – Shopping mall).
- Camino de los siete lagos (It's the road from Villa la Angustura to San Martin de los Andes and during the route you can enjoy the beauty of seven lakes).
There are also others interesting and funny activities such as: Mountain bike and sport fishing. On the other hand, you can go climbing and have different excursions while you enjoy the beautiful scenery.